Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
2, 5, 6, 22, 25, 27
2) How long have you been drawing?
I’ve been drawing for as long as I can remember, but I really picked it up in the 7th grade, and I only started considering it as a career option in the 10th grade, which was 2009/10, so based on that I’d say around 4 or 5 years, I guess?
5) What’s your favorite thing to draw?
Giiiiirls~ I love drawing girls! And mermaids! And fashion~
6) Least favorite thing to draw?
Muscle men ;A; And dogs… I’ve never liked drawing dogs.
22) Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
I think so, yeah! It’s hard to see it sometimes, but especially after going to Sheridan I’ve really improved.
25) Do you like to draw in silence, or with music on?
If i’m just drawing for fun, or commissions, I usually listen to show tunes or movie scores, but if I’m storyboarding or drawing comics, I need to have silence.
27) For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
but for a smaller, not as detailed piece, probably like 20?
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Somewhere between packing up my table and now, the two sheets of paper I wrote all my commissions on has appeared to have gone missing. I have absolutely no idea how this has happened, as everything else that was in my clipboard is accounted for.
If you commissioned me this past weekend and didn’t get to pick up your commission, can you please message me with your email and what you commissioned me? (Or you can email me at Haley.Szer@gmail.com).
I am so sorry this happened, but hopefully I’ll be able to get my list back!
It was so lovely meeting everyone who came by my table this weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
I’ll be starting up a store envy to try to sell some of my extra stock, so keep an eye out!
Page 1 of 12